Entries tagged "Angel Investing"
The holding tank for random thoughts, observations, musing, and rants on startups, entrepreneurship, raising capital, leadership, strategy corporate culture and a little humor rolled in for good measure.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How Do You Know If You’re Business Is Doing Great?
- Why I Cant Use Outside Software Developers - Exuse #441
- Business Location Implications of Changing Demographics
- 5 Things I’ve Learned About Software Development While Working At DCs Top Development Firm
- Insisting Software Must Be Developed In-House Excuse #979: Secret Sauce
TAGS1776 1776 dc 1776dc angel Angel Investment apple capital markets coaching culture dc DC Region dc tech dctech Deep Thoughts dingman angels dingman center entrepreneur Execution Executive Coaching facebook funding google google+ grotech Humor investment pitch Leadership Management marketing messaging Messaging. microsoft mr cranky mr. cranky Musing nea new atlantic ventures new enterprise associates nvca presentation raising capital rant sales silicon valley social media Startup startup america steve jobs Strategy tech cocktail twitter vc venture capital video vistage