Not everyone is cut out to be a startup founder. What are some of the clues that will tell you you might be better off applying to work at the post office?
- You don’t like to clean toilets or dig ditches
- You always follow the advice of your parents
- You often say, “whatever” and you aren’t being sarcastic
- You think that pan handling is beneath you
- You must sit down to eat
- You are offended and not proud when someone says your crazy
- You were voted Most Likely to Succeed in High School
- You weren’t voted Talks Most Says Least in High School
- You don’t believe that Beef Jerky and Potato Chips qualify as a Steak and Potato’s Dinner
- You think that you can learn about business from watching Donald Trump and the Apprentice
and then there's an important bonus addition that should be #1 suggested by Dr. Penn Moody, an Indianapolis-based doctor of Optometry and an enigma.... because he's more entrepreneur than doctor and he's a great doctor! Penn adds The real #1:
1. You think holidays are for taking time off from work.
Yes Penn you're right. Hell if you think work is work and if you'd rather be sitting at a beach than playing at your startup...... you're not cut out to found this startup.