I've seen search engines for party's, search engines for recipe's, just plain old search engines that will compete directly against Google. I'm seeing some pretty dumb, inane, world-yawning startup ideas. Thank goodness the election is over because if I had to see 1 more voting engagement political action application I was going to move to Texas in time for them to secede from the union.
So why do I let everyone else have the fun creating and presenting dreck with a straight face. I can do dreck and I'll prove it.
- UberPed - Uber for Pedacaps
- PrisonMatch.com - Match.com for people who want to date prisoners.
- Craig's Other List - A web site where people post stuff they want to buy
- Canoe.com - A Travel Site that finds you the worst deals so you can flaunt your wealth to your cheap Kayak-using friends.
- Delance - Elance for outsourcing insourced resources. A way for business owners to monetise their worst in-house web designers, graphic artists, etc, by renting them to ruin other companies instead of ther own without having to fire them and risk wrongful dismissal charges.
- ShorterMail - The Twitter inspired email platform that won't waist your time or fill up your computer. A site for 10 character person to person messaging.
- PimpCar - AirBnB meets Zipcar. Rent your own car out.
- DEsurance - An auto company that automatically cancels your policy when you register at Pimp Car.
- NitTwit - Stumble upon for tweets.
- SocialChairs - Social Tables for pre-school musical chair players.